🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

New casual gaming experience YOU can not miss!

Started by
0 comments, last by Batcloud 5 years, 6 months ago
Hello, my name is Giovanni Bruno and I developed a game in a week that creates a casual experience of reflex and focus on the iOS platform.
I'd love to hear your take on the game. Would you have 20 seconds to watch a little gameplay?

Gameplay link:
More about me:
I've been an iOS developer since 2017 when I joined Apple Developer Academy Mackenzie in Brazil, I had a great opportunity to be a WWDC 2018 scholarship winner and attend the event.
Now I'm venturing into the development of casual games for iOS, I hope to create ever better experiences that enchant people from all over the world.
I know that the game is very simple, but I hope that someone play it! ;)
I've been an iOS developer since 2017 when I joined Apple Developer Academy Mackenzie in Brazil, I had a great opportunity to be a WWDC 2018 scholarship winner and attend the event.   Now I'm venturing into the development of casual games for iOS, I hope to create ever better experiences that enchant people from all over the world.   https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/ng/app/1445334524

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement