🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

MOD HELP!?

Started by
-1 comments, last by AlvinP 22 years, 2 months ago
hey calling all coders, mappers, sound artist, 2d artist, modelers, etc. Way of the Weapon wants YOU! <-- okay that was a bit corny i admit. Hello, my name is Alvin, and i''d like to ask all of you if you''d like to participate, in a two part mod project. Way of the Weapon was originally suppose to be on quake 3, but due to technical problems on my part, i moved to halflife. This is where you people come in, we need members for BOTH platforms, Way of the Weapon WILL be developed on Quake 3 and Half-life. so far for the halflife version we''ve gotten quite a bit done. The reason I want alot of people on both teams, is so that there will be less pressure on everyone, and the game will come out faster for all to enjoy. Way of the Weapon will be strictly melee based, meaning NO GUNS. Thats right, and the characters will be made up of ninjas and kunoichis (female ninjas). please get in contact with me if you are interested. AIM: MajinRageFOC MSN: MajinRageFOC@hotmail.com icq: 147564457 e-mail: alkuma2k@optonline.net See you soon, and thanks in advance. --Alvin--

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement