🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Tech should pull out of social media

Started by
7 comments, last by ActiveUnique 1 year, 7 months ago

all they do is say they're doing something

then they send hackers to steal

legally ban social media, frankly I'd start by execution. Maybe you think legally would be better, would you?

The truth is crazier than this mess ^

I've read about the idea guy. It's a serious misnomer. You really want to avoid the lazy team.

Advertisement

I have made no money. So if there's evidence I have, it's forged. (I don't print money, in a literal sense)

I have made no crypto. If there's evidence I've been involved @ mailto:pheshal@hotmail.com

then the hackers have made their way through that

besides this version of reality, the hospital tortured me, and my family are a bunch of fucking pieces of shit that never helped. I am a self made tech genius, and this is the outcome of a self-made tech geniuses career.

This is your future. This is the future of anyone in tech, hackers, and entrepreneurs. You are all fucked like me.

I've read about the idea guy. It's a serious misnomer. You really want to avoid the lazy team.

Deleting the post/thread about pandemic didn't stop COVID. So, you can go ahead, but you're also going to be shoving your head into wet sand to avoid rain.

Moved to the Lounge. Please tone down the language.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Hong Kong will probably fall into the ocean, they never return my calls. China actually gives a damn.

^it's a fabrication

I can correct my personal mistakes now

if I could think of any.

No. In that case, I can correct mistakes I think other people are going to make. Does that make sense to anyone?

Alright. If something is hypothetical, it hasn't actually happened. So, hypothetically someone can deliberately misunderstand or be hyperbolic to the extent they're impossible to deal with.

ActiveUnique said:
Does that make sense to anyone?

Yes, concluding: Speaking in riddles without telling anything does not make you appear smart to anyone.

ActiveUnique said:
I am a self made tech genius

Why don't you speak about your inventions then?

J J ok

[ Mod edit: Redacted link ]

when things start working as expected, tech should return to social media

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement