🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Composing for games

Started by
4 comments, last by CharlesComposing 2 years, 10 months ago

Hello, everyone,

I have been composing music for a while now, and really want to get into composing for games. I write classical pieces, my main influencers are Ramin Djawadi, and Han Zimmer.

My Spotify account:RobertCharlesCorley, I would recommend Samurai Blossom and Life of Daisy.

Is there any way to get into contact with Game Devs, who need music, I was told to come to this site and post a message.

Thanks, for reading this,

CharlesComposing

Advertisement

CharlesComposing said:
Is there any way to get into contact with Game Devs

We're an indie-oriented site. You can post in Hobby Project Classifieds, create some new portfolio pieces. You can share your music with other music and sound people here - like your spotify handle share above, but maybe a clickable URL would be best for people seeing this on the Web.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Thanks for the feedback, sorry to bug again, but where is Hobby Projects Classifieds located.

Do I just search that?

CharlesComposing said:
Do I just search that?

Click Forums at the left side of this viewscreen. Then, on the Forums page, click Browse. Then scroll down to it.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

okay thanks again for your time.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement