🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

SkateBIRD OST is Out!

Started by
1 comment, last by nsmadsen 3 years ago

Hey all! I'm very excited and proud to be able to share my latest soundtrack with you for SkateBIRD. This has been a side project for quite sometime and it's finally coming out. The game announced a launch date of August 12th and the soundtrack is out now!

https://madsenstudios.bandcamp.com/album/skatebird-official-video-game-soundtrack

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

Advertisement

Just a side note - I think there's something wrong with GD.net's website right now. I've tried to edit the post above multiple times and even have started over. It's not posting the entire message at all. What I had also wanted to mention was:

Any time you reach the finish line on a project you're hit with tons of victories and some things that could've gone better. It's always a learning experience and there's always something to improve upon. I'm gonna let the dust settle some and once the game comes out, I'll probably do a vlog detailing what went well… and what could've gone better. :P

Speaking of things that could've gone better - there was a processing error with the song “Strut” on the Spotify (and others) version of this OST. The Bandcamp version is clean and clear. So I would avoid playing the song Strut anywhere but on Bandcamp until this is resolved, unfortunately. I wanna protect ears and speakers!

Enjoy the music!

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement