🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for Devs to help develop a small project

Started by
6 comments, last by desaisatyam 3 years, 1 month ago

Hello,

I am currently looking for a couple of game devs wanting to help me with a small indie project I have started. I am creating a survival game that is based on surviving in the woods around the four seasons. You will have to prepare throughout Spring, Summer, and Fall to survive a harsh winter. The main purpose is PVE where you must hunt, fish, farm, and harvest materials to survive winters.

I mainly do 3d Models and Texturing and am able to bust out most of the modeling. I have been learning Unreal Engine and the Blueprint system, However, I don't think I have enough experience to be able to do everything by myself. I have already created a couple of models for the project and am looking to collab with a couple of other people to make this dream of mine become a reality.

Plans once the project is completed:
Once the project is completed, I plan on releasing it on Steam. Of course, at this point, you can choose if you want to stay with the project, or if you want to continue onwards and do your own thing and leave the project. However, anyone who helps now is more than welcome to stay for the long run. This project is merrily the first step into starting my really big project, which I think will be worth the time and effort put in.

If you wish to learn more, or help with the project then please contact me and I will send you a link to a discord where we can communicate more.

Thank you,

Alex

Advertisement

I like the idea of Forest x Banished but unfortunately I already have a project running. So I'd like to see that coming to life anyways ?

Hello! It would be interesting to know all the conditions

None

Sounds interesting. Enjoyed many survival games and have often thought about the idea of having weather etc. have a bigger part, but a quick think through brought up many things that are just not practical for modding those existing games, and actually seem to be pretty interesting challenges.

I have for work done a lot of C++ and C# as well as various web stuff, but not really explored Unreal Engine.

I hate to be that guy, but a PVE game is not really a small project. I really want to see this idea come to life though. I would suggest people interested to sign up, and start the project when you got at least 7-15 people. Best of luck, and I hope your dream becomes reality.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement