🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

How develop the game alone?

Started by
17 comments, last by icarusredux 3 years, 6 months ago

Neometron said:
I think I understand what's going on here. I think the OP is trying to get developers who work alone to share and showcase their project with the GD community.

If that is the case, then paracorn and icarus redux should explore this website, look at some Projects, check out Your Announcements and the Hobby Project Classifieds.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Advertisement

I agree; GD is awesome and they should explore the website to see that there is already avenues for what they are trying to achieve.
I was just putting my 2 cents in trying to understand what they are doing in that thread. It would of been cool discussion if the intent of the thread was to answer the titled question.

Neometron said:
I was just putting my 2 cents in trying to understand what they are doing in that thread. It would of been cool discussion if the intent of the thread was to answer the titled question.

1. Good job. I think you may have nailed it.
  2. I agree.

Neometron said:

Tom Sloper said:

ddlox said:
i think there's a language barrier here; lol ?

Definitely. What is the purpose of this thread?

I'm assuming the OP is using Google translation. I don't speak Russian, but I think I understand what's going on here.
I think the OP is trying to get developers who work alone to share and showcase their project with the GD community.

Thank you. You are absolutely right

None

paracorn said:
Thank you. You are absolutely right

Other members have been sharing their projects. Just explore this website, look at the Projects section, check out Your Announcements and the Hobby Project Classifieds.

@paracorn i just like to show my game, and theres nothing wrong with that. id also like to see your games.

@Neometron they seem majorly intresred in my hiring a voice actor. which is neat i guess, kek

@paracorn heres my other games main character.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement