🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

NEWS - Behind the Horizon - released at Steam + Trailer

Started by
2 comments, last by Jadawin2 3 years, 7 months ago

Hello Community,

now you can finally buy Behind the Horizon on Steam and play the game! During the last weeks I took a lot of time and optimized many details, so that you all can enjoy the game as much as possible :-) !

Of course I'm happy about every feedback, more great ideas, which I can add or put on the list for an expansion.

A few positive reviews at Steam would be great too :-) !

My Steamshop page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1453430/Hinterm_Horizont/?beta=0

The release trailer:

Advertisement

i love the colours, intro theme and music, good sounds, good graphics. The game has a good feel to it…;

I like the way indoor walls stencil the scene;

For the mouse, I would have used a different icon not a green arrow (I would maybe make the mouse icon to be some flying companion that responds to mouse clicks, something simple like that)…

A part from that, it's cool.

well done ?

@ddlox thanks for your feedback! The mouse pointer is a great idea and I added it to my list. Do you have a special suggestion for the flying companion? It would have to be something that also fits the shape of a pointer.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement