🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

(Non-Paid) RealTime Sci-Fi Short Movie. Looking for 3D Artists & Animators.

Started by
0 comments, last by AntRWells 4 years, 5 months ago

Hi,

I am looking to create a real-time short Sci-Fi Movie.

It will be either rendered in Unity or Unreal, with possibly a pre-rendered version if the results warrant it.

I myself, will be writing the script. It will be 5 to 10 mins long.

It will be created for the creative fun of it, and will not be made for profit. So looking for people who would like to help for fun.

The script is in progress atm. Here is a general introduction.

"Vince was looking up at the distant star. It sits between his home world, and the jewel that they and a dozen other planets fight over. A M-Class planet, yet to be claimed by any race.

It holds a hundred centuries worth of resources, from Water to wood.

Flying through the haze of the distance, are star ships heading out into battle. Crossing the path of the light from their star, into the battle zone. From this distance the battle is little blinks of light.

At this point, the battle is like a long song. One day from the next, their soldiers go from incredible senses of victory, to lasting stings of loss.

In this life, where water sustains it, the battle must go on. There can only be one survivor. Too much blood shed in every direction for a peaceful resolution. Too much anger and hatred. Too much promise for the winner's future.

Vince is a relatively young man. He has spent the last two years training in combat and leadership. Tomorrow, he heads out into battle. Aboard a carrier which it's self contains several hundred fighters.

He will pilot one, and join the fight at the break of dusk, tomorrow."

If interested, pls email me at antonyrobwells@gmail.com - Thank you.

Thanks, Antony.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement