🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Pirate game need feedback!

Started by
12 comments, last by suliman 5 years, 7 months ago

When did it freeze more exactly? Was the tutorial on at the time?

How was it messed up after load? What loadgame did you try to load? Was it an auto-file or a manually saved file?

Thanks! :)

Advertisement

I wasn't able to 100% duplicate the crash, but it happened after docking. I bought some crew members, repaired my ship, rested, then went to the captain tab then it crashed after clicking the message part. When I returned to my manual save file prior to docking it would keep my ship invisible, and leave a Pause screen on with Waiting stuck. All I could do is hit ESC and start a new game. I had similar problems as I indicated in my other posts on your older build.

Tutorial mode wasn't on, but it would "pop up" as if it was on when the screen was flooded.

If I had video recording on I could show you. I made screen shots, but I accidentally copied over the initial ones when making new ones.

Programmer and 3D Artist

New version uploaded with some crashes fixed and lots of other improvements :) Same link

https://ehgames.itch.io/plunder-horizon

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement