🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Bits & Pieces Music

Started by
63 comments, last by BitsNPiecesMusic 4 years, 8 months ago

Hey there! So I've got another track done for the Bountied Legends OST! The game dev really likes this one. It actually borrows elements from my last upload, "Well Behind Enemy Lines", and incorporates them into what will be a boss fight. I present to you, A Show of Valor:

Let me know what you think!

Advertisement

At first it's always like that. Don't think about the money for now. Enjoy what you do and everything will come after that.

Life is short...so make it worth your while.

Hey everyone. Sorry for the long delay in an update. I recently had a death in the family, so I haven't been as active online as usual. I have finished a series of battle themes for the Bountied Legends OST. Essentially, each one is at different BPMs and levels of intensity. I'm only going to upload the newest one I finished yesterday. Here is The Unrelenting Enemy, Phase 5. I hope you enjoy. 

Good morning and Happy Friday!

I've got another one that'll be appearing in the Bountied Legends game. :) This is another forest-themed track, and part of the challenge with this is that there are three more tracks that follow up with this one, each borrowing samples and implementing them into battle themes!  

I haven't updated my YouTube channel yet for the boss theme of this "world", but I do have a Soundcloud link for that theme:

Let me know your thoughts! The game developer is very happy with these two, and so am I! :) Have an awesome day!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement