🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

New Electronic/Orchestral piece I have written. Would love to hear what you guys think!

Started by
4 comments, last by composerjones 6 years, 2 months ago

Advertisement

Very nice Metal Gear Solid  sounding. Toward the end its a bit weird tho..cant really describe it but should have just kept with the same thing and not change toward the end. IMO

Instagram@nickMakMusic

I'm sort of getting somewhat of a Stranger Things vibe, Too me this sounds really nice, I love how its mysterious and has a major turn to it towards the end.

The Beginning of another game Developer...

I remember listening to this track a while ago (maybe you also cross-posted on reddit??)

I'm curious if you are making any more tracks recently :)

Sapporo VHS ?

Hey Anthony! I am working on some music mainly for a new game studio I am apart of called Pixel Canvas Studios! We are working on a new horror game for VR and will hopefully be able to share stuff in the next coming months. I'll be posting some personal music soon as well within the next few weeks. I post all of my music at my youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZj2u5n3BrNo6xwcY7eLo6w

I appreciate the interest!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement