🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Tutor to assist with animation in maya

Started by
1 comment, last by riuthamus 6 years, 6 months ago

Hello all, 

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this. But I am a novice 3D animator, and need help. Is there anyone willing to spend an hour or 2 with me on a discord chat to show me how to rig, skin and animate properly in maya. I simply need someone who I can screen share with and observe my process or show me how they do it so I can do it better. If interested please send me a message. Id prefer if someone watched me. Ive tried tutorials on youtube and it has help a little bit. But often times I run into some unexpected issue that is not in the tutorial and I get lost. Please help. 

V/R

Saif

Advertisement

I doubt anybody would be doing this for free, however, you can catch people who are doing this on Creative section of Twitch (I do and I know at least 15 other people who do). Depending on the program you are using, although from reading it seems Maya, they have this all. In fact, I know for a fact that I go through all of this almost every stream. Again, without paying somebody, I highly doubt you are going to get this kind of one on one attention, unless you go to twitch.

Come check out my stream, or watch my previous ones and you can get an idea of what you might find. https://www.twitch.tv/riuthamus

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement