🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

WoA V - The Competition Thread

Started by
169 comments, last by zeldax 6 years, 10 months ago

Nope, it still won't take my entry, it seems. :/

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

Advertisement

There we go! Strawberry Alert is as finished as I could manage.

@slicer4ever I'm getting connection refused from the submit page. I've attached a zip file to the blog entry, is that good enough?

End of day seven, This has been a fun week.

A link to the uploaded game is included in my blog entry, Along the submission picture.

Is that satisfactory @slicer4ever ?

Never say Never, Because Never comes too soon. - ryan20fun

Disclaimer: Each post of mine is intended as an attempt of helping and/or bringing some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure you I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone.

Oh, that's a good point: since my entry--and thus the associated picture--didn't upload, would you take my entry's image from my blog entry, please? It should be the same, as I recall.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

Final entry:

Cranking out levels is proving very difficult indeed!

I have 4 so far which is not very many and hoping to get a few more on the go. Hopefully I can pick up the pace a bit.
Mind you I have been fixing a ton of bugs and re-balancing the game in the process. I *think* I have it all balanced correctly now so with any luck I can power through a get a few more done before the deadline.

I really don't want to be up too late tonight either, but that depends on how I get on.

Here's a sneak peak at one of the earlier levels which, despite its simplicity, uncovered a lot more bugs than I'd like to admit:

image.thumb.png.6280432269ea45b234b6ca9a51e91aff.png

I just submitted version 0.0.7 of ThunderStruck to https://neonlightgames.com/woa/Submissions which should be the final version unless I find a really bad bug. 

I'll write a blog post in a few minutes, I want to test the game on a different computer first.

3 hours ago, Thaumaturge said:

Oh, that's a good point: since my entry--and thus the associated picture--didn't upload, would you take my entry's image from my blog entry, please? It should be the same, as I recall.

3 hours ago, Avalander said:

There we go! Strawberry Alert is as finished as I could manage.

@slicer4ever I'm getting connection refused from the submit page. I've attached a zip file to the blog entry, is that good enough?

3 hours ago, Thaumaturge said:

I've added your entry's to the site.  I've added support for you to be able to edit the description of your entry on the submission page.  click on your entry and you should see a pencil mark next to the description label, click it, edit, save and it should be good to go.  You will have to logout/login as i had to make a change to add one more cookie so it could detect that an entry is/isn't yours.

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

Here is my blog entry for the last day:

we're in the last 6 hours to the end.  good luck to all teams still in crunch time!

Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement