🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Part time Game Developer looking for like minded devs (possibly artist also)

Started by
0 comments, last by ErnieDingo 7 years, 3 months ago

HI all,

I've been working on my own project part time over the past 9 months (that includes going on holidays). My project is built in C# with Sharpdx. I built the graphics engine from scratch as well as the tools for content. Im hoping to reuse this for another 1 or 2 projects I have in mind.

The game concept is a cross between 1942 and a game called "Raid on Bungling Bay" (from the C64). Im working on a full first level demo which I have so far been able to get to the stage where I'm starting to just build content related stuff (graphics engine is fine at this point).

If you're a part time dev and wanting to get just co-operate part time or have a look then drop me a line at andrew@insanesoftware.com or andrewinireland@gmail.com (I live in melbourne just to confuse you).

Facebook page

Youtube videos (latest)

If not your cup of tea, thanks for reading.

Andrew

Indie game developer - Game WIP

Strafe (Working Title) - Currently in need of another developer and modeler/graphic artist (professional & amateur's artists welcome)

Insane Software Facebook

Advertisement

HI all, still looking for a do-developer to get the demo completed. Development progressing at a good rate.

Indie game developer - Game WIP

Strafe (Working Title) - Currently in need of another developer and modeler/graphic artist (professional & amateur's artists welcome)

Insane Software Facebook

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement