🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

2D Artist / Pixel Artist for Project [RevShare]

Started by
-1 comments, last by keanumyself 7 years, 6 months ago

Hey ,
Im currently working on the prototype for a Tower Defense game that i would like to produce into an App, it is in very early stages of development - I have a GDD prepared that has basic information but the needed information. I will get around to updating it. I am looking for a 2D artist to handle all the sprites and animations ( backgrounds etc ) for the game. It will be a long term investment for an worst case scenario of 6-7 months if we are both lazy. I will not disclose information about the game here but i will when contacted. To contact me just email me at keanu.barnardd@gmail.com to talk further about the game and would be great if you could show some of your previous work.

I currently prototype wise : having enemy Spawning , Movement , Enemy Stats , Rough Spawning System.

I essentially would like to have an artist in such early stages to clarify and set in stone a lot the of the art design to align with my game mechanics and so forth.

Thanks Guys , happy deving !!!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement