🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Anyone in Need of a Writer?

Started by
0 comments, last by alextoti99 7 years, 7 months ago

So I'm really interested in game design, but I know that if I tried to start a project on my own back I'd be hampered severely by my lack of skills in a lot of areas. What I can do, however, is write. Be it an overall story or dialogue (although if I had to be honest, I'd probably say I'm a bit better at plot and character than the dialogue), I could manage to whip something up.

My writing's been published in magazines before, and I've won competitions. My main experience is with urban fantasy and sci-fi (usually quite soft sci-fi), but I'm willing to try and branch out. So basically, if you're in need of a writer for a project, or you're just looking for someone to help with ideas for a project, or just somebody to work with (although I can't offer much to a team except writing, ideas and food if we live nearby) on something, I'm happy to try and help.

If you have anything in mind, feel free to shoot me a message at isaacwilliams1202@gmail.com

Advertisement

hi, would u like to join our team? we are making a MMORPG. if so e-mail me at jgakamix@gmail.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement