🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Project feeler

Started by
2 comments, last by MisterBeak 7 years, 8 months ago

Hello, my name is Jeff. I am putting out a feeler post to see if there is talented individuals that are interested in a hobby project. Times are tough,the market is competitive. I am interested to see if there is talent that is interested in volunteering spare time to make an epic project that is not only for a resume but could also turn into something great and profitable.

This is just a feeler, as of yet there is only the idea. Let me know your thoughts!

I would be looking for every role that would volunteer to get a full team.

Advertisement

hey im interested :)

Hey, I'm interested in joining your team. I am a Game Designer looking to build my resume. Please message me with any details about the project. I wouldn't mind helping build the GDD as well if you wanted help with it. Thanks!

best regards,

MNevin12

Well it's great to get a response. I will start gather everyone on Skype to talk to you all in private. Anyone who wants to join please send me a PM with your Skype handle and I will invite you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement