🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Fantasy Scene

Started by
6 comments, last by Sneaky_Seal 7 years, 8 months ago

My Fantasy Scene used Zbrush for create character blender for pose and Unity Free Assest

marco-romano-fantasy-scener.jpg?14677124

Advertisement

So bright! :blink: Shadows, where are they? I quite like the trees though.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

It reminds me Spyro The Dragon from PSX. I see shadows, light come from above.

Yes :)

This is new scene fantasy Meeting Dragon Camp

q4yw7.jpg

Spyro! You need to do something with trees coz dragons and trees made in different styles. But dragons is cool so change trees style

Okay Thanks for feedback

so cute and neat characters!Children would love that style. Do you have any progress?

God, what is this on the picture? What does this big unicorn doing with the little dragon?!

Ash of Gods - a turn-based RPG featuring Roguelike storytelling aimed at risks that TRUELY affect the gameplay and an extensive online PvP mode! GameDev.net - forum thread

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement