🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Professional Versatile Composer

Started by
3 comments, last by Francesco Pirrone 8 years, 7 months ago

Hey guys

My name is Knightfall and I've been making music for more than 7 years. I have a broad scope in which I can compose a lot of different genres including orchestral. I have the necessary equipment with a treated room and with the right softwares. I just joined this forum because now I want to pursue composing for films, games, and commercials professionally.

[Portion deleted by moderator - please use the Classifieds]

Thanks for reviewing my thread and I hope I can i get started ASAP

Thanks!

[Deleted by moderator]

Advertisement

Thanks for reviewing my thread and I hope I can i get started with the Indietalk community ASAP

When you posted your ad across multiple websites, you forgot to change the name of the forum you were posting on. laugh.png

Also, your SoundCloud link is broken. It says, "Sorry! We can't find that playlist.", which might mean you have the playlist set to 'private'.

This community actually has a special area where recruitment or contracting occurs: Classified: Contractors for Hire

It helps keep the forums uncluttered. e.g. the Visual Arts subforum is about discussing art and getting feedback, not about recruitment, and ditto for the Music and Sound subforum: It's for discussing audio software and hardware, and getting feedback from other composers about your work.

Woooooppsss, I forgot to remove that part! I think i might need to post this threads again. I thought I could use the link for private access to the demos. do you think its a good idea to post these threads again?

i might need to post this threads again.

Please don't. You can introduce yourself to your fellow composers and audio folks here, but advertising your services is permitted only in the Classifieds.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Hi Knightfall, nice music!

Best regards

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement