🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

What do you think?

Started by
3 comments, last by DenisKasatkin 8 years, 9 months ago

Hello everyone! I'm new here
what do you think about this atmosphere for horror games?
Watermarked Preview
https://soundcloud.com/deniskasatkin/sets/horror-music

Without watermark
https://soundcloud.com/deniskasatkin/vampires

Advertisement

pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com

pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com

pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com

I'm sorry but it's extremely annoying

pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com pond5.com

I'm sorry but it's extremely annoying

yeah i know, but just protect my works )

Sounds good, but I think the only problem is that for an atmosphere track it build a lot towards a concluding climax. Unlike a movie or TV show you're dealing with a non-linear story track. You can't time that climax to a big event on screen and if the player is just standing in place for a few minutes with nothing happening it's going to sound strange. The general composition doesn't sound like it can be easily cut from section to section to automate that event either.

Sounds good, but I think the only problem is that for an atmosphere track it build a lot towards a concluding climax. Unlike a movie or TV show you're dealing with a non-linear story track. You can't time that climax to a big event on screen and if the player is just standing in place for a few minutes with nothing happening it's going to sound strange. The general composition doesn't sound like it can be easily cut from section to section to automate that event either.

yeah, I think need to make loops

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement