🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[COMPETITION] Enter to win 200GB (!) of royalty-free sound FX from Sonniss

Started by
4 comments, last by Valoon 9 years, 3 months ago

http://goo.gl/3JTR5p

Passing this along. Cheers!

"We now have over $8000 worth of sound libraries to give away (204 in total containing nearly 200GB of files) – all royalty-free with commercial usage rights. Whoever wins this collection will be pretty much setup for the rest of their life. It contains everything you will ever need and has been recorded and designed by some of the worlds best sound designers and recordists."

competition1.png

Adrian Talens Sound Designer & Composer Soundcloud Twitter
Advertisement

Thanks for the link, lot of good stuff I wouldn't mind having in there smile.png

Totally participating in this. I wonder how the winner will get the stuff though. Downloading would be a tad bit much ^^

Yeah I'm in, just as much chance to win as anyone else :)

This is all cool and stuff, but I really need to know how many fart sounds the library has. I mean, I'm hoping for at least a good 20-30 gigs worth.

:P

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

There has to be at least 20 gigs of fart sounds. This is a law, every sound bundle needs to have 10% of his sounds be fart sounds.

Seriously, I am obviously in but its a bit sad that it's random, I would have hoped for a competition based stuff where you actually have to show something. But they probably don't have time to review entries.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement