🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Introduction

Started by
0 comments, last by nsmadsen 10 years, 5 months ago

Hi everyone,

Im new to these forums and since I cant find and 'Introductions' section thought it relevant to post here.

My names Keith and I'm a professional recording engineer (I run a Foley Studio in Central London). I'm a double Emmy nominee and Bafta Sound Team Winner and I've been working as a Foley Engineer for the past 6 years on TV, Film and Game.

I'm a gaming fan, albeit just a lowly Xbox and I'm interested in potentially pursuing a future in game development, I thought this a good place to start. I'm hoping to get involved in a project on here whilst becoming a little more familiar with programming lingo/terms and audio implementation like FMOD and Wwise.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and hope to get better acquainted soon!

Cheers

Keith

Advertisement

Hey Keith,

Welcome! Nice to have you here. The Music and Sound forum is mainly for discussion and sharing one's work for feedback and constructive criticism. Looking for work (either paid or hobbyist) is restricted to the Classifieds section. You'll probably get more bites there but please feel free to post more here when discussing or sharing your work!

Thanks,

Nate

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement