🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

A good online book.

Started by
0 comments, last by Daivam 22 years, 8 months ago
I was rummaging around on the internet and stumbled into a site I''d like to share with everyone. The site contains a book called "C++ in Action". I''m sure a lot of people may already know about it, but for those who don''t.. Check out C++ in Action. I''ve only just begun to glimpse at it, but I have good feelings about it, kinda like that itch you get when it''s about to rain.. I don''t think you''ll want it to be the only book you read about C/C++/Programming but I believe it has a lot to offer. Especially in regards to professional level programming, and solidifying object orientated methods. The author seems relatively easy to understand and very knowledgeable about the subject matter. So if you have the time and want to check out a decent book on C++ and professional programming practices I heartily reccomend the site. Best of all it''s Free.
Advertisement
Agreed. I''ve read through about half of it and I think it''s pretty good in my inexperienced opinion. Definitely don''t want it to be the only book you read on C++, but it complements others well.

I wanna'' ride on the pope mobile.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement