🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

A Composer & Sound Architect - Just Joined

Started by
-1 comments, last by earthportal 11 years ago

Hello everyone, I am a composer & sound architect that just joined GameDev.net to learn more about the gaming industry and hopefully meet other creative professionals that I can network with. I specialize in emotive orchestration using hand-crafted sound architecture and sonic landscapes. I have been told by many of my colleagues in the film & music business that my music would be a perfect fit for games, so at the moment I am trying to open up my mind to learning from those within the industry to gain more insight.

I am currently looking for others to collaborate with, as I would like to get started with some mock-ups that could show some of my production skills. Plus I feel like that would give me a chance to learn the gaming ropes. I am also hoping to do a mock-up for Schell Games here in Pittsburgh, as they have expressed some interest in allowing me to compose to some of their previous games to put together a solid example of my work.

Always looking to chat with designers and other audio professionals, as sometimes I work with composers to help create sounds for their projects as well. Especially those looking for non-traditional production.

Feel free to check out my websites and say hello. Really looking forward to meeting you all here. Thanks so much!

www.billstankay.com

www.sunfallrecords.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement