🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Need a writer

Started by
2 comments, last by Tom Sloper 12 years, 9 months ago
Hi,

I need a writer for a game i am producing.

Basically you will take key elements of a story and develop the back story.

I have spent a lot of money already, so i have content.

You are a father of a wayward daughter that wants to join the fraction that you want to recruit into your fold.

How would you tell her?

Thanks and responses can be done here or at ringmaster (at) (7) dolls.com
Advertisement
[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]Hi,

I need a writer for a game i am producing.[/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]I have always been inspired by the future[/font][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]
Basically you will take key elements of a story and develop the back story.

I have spent a lot of money already, so i have content.

You are a father of a wayward daughter that wants to join the fraction that you want to recruit into your fold.

How would you tell her?

Thanks and responses can be done here or at ringmaster (at) (7) dolls.com[/font]
Do you want it to have an effect in the game when you tell her or just be a meaningful hi I want you to join.
The Help Wanted forum is probably where you should be posting this. You will get more responses and your topic isn't under threat of being locked (which tends to happen if you ask for help in forums other than help wanted). Also it wouldn't hurt to give more information about the game so you can prove the work you have already done on it.

The Help Wanted forum is probably where you should be posting this.

Definitely. Closing.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement