🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Human Slavery Story

Started by
0 comments, last by sunandshadow 13 years, 3 months ago
Whereupon upon the creation of the mammal, there came upon a first commandment, along with an original sin. This preserved through the primates and humans, this powerful sociatal instinct, to not kill and consume the flesh of your own species. Whereupon during the death throes of a society, as the farms fail and the meat production drops, while crime and incarceration rises, the path towards societal cannibalistic practices becomes more inviting. Whereupon the children siezed from those criminal prisoners were being raised by a private road of FBI agents, kept in chains in secrecy, with most of the internals removed, growing until 25 to be killed as pork. Such was the life of pain, and to create slaves in the archaic form....such a crime, upon detection, causes a reaction unlike any other crime, including serial homicide. This was done not for the sexual purposes or the value of the meat, but for the dark power associated with the practicing of human slavery, a harsh task demanding both complete envelopment within darkness, as well as many violent and farming skills well practiced and powerfully understood. This is also a mark of death, for any man who keeps an escaped slave will be hunted by anyone who speaks to that slave forever. Such suffering was impressive, as has been the readyness of powerful men to not value the souls of those around them, in a very powerful and evil way, in complete secrecy from those around, and with power over the truth of the slave, to compel complete honest through violence, and no man could enslave without knowing to interrogate, and it is not easy, for they resist and fight as hard as they can forever. I almost did not detect it, then I did and the nearby soldiers....reacted more than usual. It was shocking, for she had spent most of her time in a small location, silent and in terror of death and her named master. She was unable to interact with any other, for he would have detected it and killed her without hesitation. Upon his death, she appeard to form a more plesant bond with another person, while frequently saying things that gave insight into something....worse than a typical path.
*-----------------------sig------------Visit my web site (Free source code and games!) @ http://SpaceRacer2025.blogspot.com--------------------------------------*
Advertisement
While it's allowed to post pieces of fiction here, you really need to explain who is the intended audience and why you are posting it (requesting critique?) Paragraph breaks are important too. Also, "whereupon", I do not think that word means what you think it means...

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement