🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Low Poly Scout Ship

Started by
13 comments, last by Psionic Artist 22 years, 10 months ago
I like the dropship thing. It looks like something you would find in Deus Ex. You seem like a pretty professional artist to me. Nice work!
Advertisement
Geez, I wish I was that good !
Thanks for the comments!!!!

....I am looking for work even tho''I''m busy with other projects, but I am only looking for paid stuff I dont charge much but I do charge These are my first few models made with Milkshape (I used to use max where I worked) but I am freelance now and £3500 is a bit too much to spend, heh heh.

Like I say, Thanks for checking out my pics!!! More soon....

PSIONIC ARTWORK
3dsmax 4 tutorial have a better tutorial for made a low-poly plane =) yep, in fact you can download this tutorial (www.discreet.com) and download (you don''t need 3dsmax4), even there are a textures for this.

-----------------------------------------------"Cuando se es peon, la unica salida es la revolución"
Thats great, but I am interested in creating my own models, and milkshape3d is more than adequate for now.....

PSIONIC ARTWORK

Edited by - Psionic Artist on August 19, 2001 6:36:39 AM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement