🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Low Poly Scout Ship

Started by
13 comments, last by Psionic Artist 22 years, 10 months ago
This is a Low-poly(80 polygons) model I did today for use in 3d game engines, made and textured with a new program I bought called Milkshape3d, anyway it was just quick experiment...hope ya like it PSIONIC ARTWORK Edited by - Psionic Artist on August 15, 2001 5:34:07 PM
Advertisement
looks nice. Isn''t milkshape 3D free?
Its Shareware, stops working after 30 days, and besides it only cost £15($20) and its pretty useful for making, texturing and animating Low-poly models. I have built some more models that can be downloaded from my site..Links' below if anybodies interested...

Edited by - Psionic Artist on August 16, 2001 2:18:10 AM
Heres another I did today, kinda inspired by the dropship from Aliens.....168 tris''

PSIONIC ARTWORK
They''re very nice. It just goes to show that good textures can make up for the lack of polys.
true
Thanks for the comments!!! Much appreciated. These are my 1st couple of models with milkshape so I hope to improve a lot!

PSIONIC ARTWORK
man, whe i saw the title of this thread i thought "SHIT DID HE STEAL MY SCOUT MODEL" lol
that is some nice work man. could you by anychance show me some pointers? im stuck and cant texture worth shit.
this is no good as i am charged with doing A WHOLE LOTTA models soon.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Nice work man. I use Milkshape3d too, its a great bargain for 20 beans(u.s.). I think the texture coordinate thing is a little sloppy, but not a bad proggie over all.
Here's a new dance everyone can do, do the Kirby:<(*.*<) <(^.^)> (>*.*)> <(^.^)> <(*.*<) (>^.^)>
Sure is good!!! I use Lithunwrap to unwrap the UV co-ordinates, thers a link to it from the milkshape site but I think its..

http://www.geocities.com/lithunwrap/

export a template, texture it in PS, load the LUV back into milk shape and yer texture and there you go...Its a bit more complicated than that but... plus its FREE

They are all available for download on my site....

PSIONIC ARTWORK

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement