🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

letter explode?

Started by
6 comments, last by f1rsT 22 years, 10 months ago
hi... i´m a newb in the most graphic progs but i´m really good in flash :D i saw the intro on www.myg0t.com and the exploding letter was really kewl.. and now i´m workin on a new flash project, and want to explode a letter what have i to do? which prog would u suggest? thx anyway
Advertisement
whats your question ??

if you are working on a flash project, i recommend using the obvious choice, flash and lingo script.

do you want to integrate with something else ??

{ Stating the obvious never helped any situation !! }
i just want to let a letter explode like in the intro from myg0t.com but i dont know how :/ thats the question :D
well ..
photoshop of course ..

that can create all the effect''s you will ever want..

mhm
do u know some tuts for stuff like that? would be kewl :D
i thought photoshop is just for images...
mhm
do u know some tuts for stuff like that? would be kewl :D
i thought photoshop is just for images...
photoshop can create any sort of image you like,

its quite hard to draw in photoshop, but editing is quite easy and adding effects is also quite simple.

there are many tutorials, just search with a search engine. .
there are some in the photoshop help, tutorial on effects i think ..

Well....... One aproach, when you have quite a lot of time on your hands, is to create every letter from a few polygons, and then just send the polygons to locations outside of the screen after a number of frames

That will result into the desired effect... Plus quite a lot of things to calculate

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement