🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Getting a new Monitor

Started by
1 comment, last by Promit 14 years, 4 months ago
I've been having some hard time working on my laptop monitor lately and decided to get a larger screen for programming and other work related purposes. I do play a game every now and then, along with the usual DVD movie. Entertainment is second priority. I live in Lebanon, and most probably going to buy a 22" monitor from this online store: www.pcandparts.com/price.htm Especially interested in the BenQ monitors but I fret they're substandard.. In addition, the variance of prices is really alarming [$130 17" monitor, $160 22" monitor]. It seems like there's something is missing. The last thing I want is a monitor that bleeds it's colors across pixels.
[ my blog ]
Advertisement
Anandtech: the LCD thread. Everything you wanted to know about buying monitors and then some. Scroll down to the second post for recommendations.

[OpenTK: C# OpenGL 4.4, OpenGL ES 3.0 and OpenAL 1.1. Now with Linux/KMS support!]

Moved to Hardware Discussion.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement