🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

YEA! My own forum!

Started by
5 comments, last by TANSTAAFL 24 years, 9 months ago
TANSTAAFL, How are you doin? I visited your site before, the one on acronet. The same ISP as me. K-TOWN Anyways, I was just wondering if you still program in VB or if you have transitioned over to C++. Because I would like to see some C++ tutorials on IsoMetrics or IsoHex as you would call it, kind of like the Pathfinder program you made in VB.

-Brobock.

-Brobock
www.deligon.com
Advertisement
Yes, i would like to eventually have some isohex stuff written with C++ programmers in mind.

Get off my lawn!

Thought you were a PASCAL man TAN? Anyways if I can help with any C++ please drop me a line - Am currently coding a C++ engine (tile, network, input, sound) in DirectX things. May not be the best thing since wassname but I may be able to help on something
wow. thanks for your offer, pseph, but i've got it covered. i switch to C++ almost a year ago. (and there has been NO stopping me since)

Get off my lawn!

Don't blame you. Can write some ver elagant code with it

And will you smack me the nixt time I shorten your name? Don't know where I picked it up from but MUST STOP IT
(Smacks himself around the head a bit)

Isometrics seems to be a perpetually forgotten topic.

this forum will remedy that.

Get off my lawn!

Sup Tan.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement