🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Coder needed w/ directX experience

Started by
-1 comments, last by Blood 24 years, 7 months ago
We were in the process of designing a rather large-scale game, when my coder bailed out due to life complications/time constraints. The game is basically a space expansion/strategy, but has a lot more than that going for it.

We were to emphasize single player and most of the rather complex storyline is already developed. I am a graphics artist, and we already have someone rather good to do the music. We were going to keep the team small in teh beginning and private, until we decided the potential of this game and then either go commercial with it and pick up a publisher, or hope that it is picked up by another game company and we'd recieve some funding.

Basically you'd be the main coder, and you should know DirectX in order to program this (mainly DDraw). It wouldn't be easy, and it would take time and dedication, but this is a great chance to get experience, recognition, and who knows what comes from there

Contact me if you are interested in this and we can discuss the details and whatever. You must understand however that you'd have to be dedicated to this project...

-D-

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement