🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Publishing new NeHe Lessons?

Started by
-1 comments, last by Caste 16 years ago
Hey folks, my mate Kazade just left for one week on vacation, and I'd like to have a surprise for him when he's back: The 3 new lessons published. Current status is: - Linux Makefile&CodeBlocks downloads - Windows CodeBlocks downloads - Lesson texts - an explanation on how to set up CodeBlocks with SDL on windows The only thing missing is updating the website and adding VS Express projects. I have to admit I tried but I didnt get the lessons working there. Is there anyone who'd like to help me get these 3 lessons running with SDL as VC project? Because if someone would do that, I'd just publish the things I have already. The other downloads will then follow as soon as they're done. Would be glad to hear from you asap! Cheers Carsten @ NeHe Team Edit: perhaps I should have said we're talking about the new NeHe lessons here [Edited by - Caste on June 7, 2008 2:07:45 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement