🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I need info on Graphic Design

Started by
3 comments, last by The First 23 years, 1 month ago
Hi I''m an aspiring Graphic Artist and I need as much information as possible for a school report on Graphic Desig. Anyhelp would be appreciatied. Thank You.
The world will be nowhere without the Association of Evil.
Advertisement
throw your eyes around .....help is close by!
You think I havn''t?!?!?! I need more information than this! Like general stuff on graphic desgin and besided all the 2-d and 3-d rendering links don''t work
The world will be nowhere without the Association of Evil.
well, the only way to really get started is to sit down, look at all sorts of shit and decide that this is where you wish to go. thats what i did. now, in a year, ill be attending and art school. you may wish to do the same but i will say the same thing i say to everyone. its ok to aspire to graphics arts directly, but it is often smarter to start out in something else and eventually move to the comp. i still spend more time drawing with pencil than my comp and to tell you the truth, I would like to see more of this in some games. just pick up anybody you can.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts Millennium ED
Redwyrm Online

I did 2 years studying design. You weren''t actually alowed to touch a computer before you had you idea down. It''s because once you get on the puter you can run off on another idea and waste time.

oh and you could try using search engine. 10 seconds and i found this.
http://www.mundidesign.com/presentation/index2.html

As Mr Cup always says,
''''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''''
As Mr Cup always says,''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement