🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Sprites, Sprites, Sprites

Started by
5 comments, last by Sage13 23 years, 1 month ago
Where can I go to learn how to do them? About the tools needed and the methods of implementation? This is all I''ve been craving for, put me out of my misery and tell me how lol. -Sage13 ~Change Makes a Difference~
Advertisement
dont look at me!!
Ask Fantasy Edge. He''s probably the only one in here that does hand-drawn sprites that I know of.
Dude1:Look at this!Dude2:Ugh! That's disgusting.Dude1:Its art!Dude2: Its your puke.Dude1:Its abstract art,dammit!
There´s a list of tutorials in one of the older threads.

Tools:

I do all my sprites in photoshop, that´s basically all you need. And better yet, PS5.x or 6 comes with ImageReady, an animation tool... so, if you can afford it it´s a good choice, otherwise there are a few good cheap programs around as well (PSP, Animation Master....)

and for walk animations there´s a good tutorial (flash) at www.idleworm.com
hmmmmmm. i dont know about that.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts Millennium ED
Redwyrm Online

Thanx

-Sage13
Don''t know about....what?

-Sage13

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement