🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

About other Graphics Forums

Started by
3 comments, last by leggyguy 23 years, 1 month ago
Hey guys, I am afraid I am mighty bad when it comes to using Paintshop and I need some help. I am looking for some help with a project and am looking for other computer graphics forums that attract quite a few serious, ambitous graphics artists. If anyone could leave a link or full URL to the best forums they have used, I would be very grateful. Thanks for the replies.
Advertisement
There are a few (must be at least four i guess ) good artists floating around in this one... your problem will be that good guys want money...

http://www.geocities.com/hase13/gallery.html (my gallery)
You might want to search in delphi forums.
I use very good ones for TrueSpace and Falcon4

ZoomBoy
Developing a iso-tile 2D RPG with skills, weapons, and adventure. See my old Hex-Tile RPG GAME, character editor, diary, 3D Art resources at Check out my web-site
I like www.polykarbon.com (check out the BBS section)
its not about game tho, mostly about manga style cartoon... so this might not be your style....
well, gee thanks for calling us all non professional.. geez. actully, hase is one of the better artists on this site.. im my opinion, one of a handful. there arent that many really good ones around but tha is ok. gamedev.net attracts some professionals as well as a lot of newibes. besides, professionalism is soo overrated and I have seen people who have no background beat down and harrass those who do.. if the artists are good, screw their credentials. the art is the important part. so, I belive this forum is a good one. also, with as many users as gdnet has, one would think that there is a high chance that someone will be able to help you. I cant because i really dont know what you want other than a link. im sorry, i have non to povide.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts Millennium ED
Redwyrm Online

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement