🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

AVI Player in openGL

Started by
0 comments, last by tejaswini 16 years, 11 months ago
Hi all, Iam using lesson 35 of the tutorial. http://nehe.gamedev.net/data/lessons/lesson.asp?lesson=35. The tutorial is really very good and teaches a lot. So, Iam able to play an avi file as background and on top of that Iam able to draw openGL stuffs, such as triangle, cube etc. But my problem is when I play avi file, I won't get the exact resolution. The avi file appears to be blurred and not the openGL stuffs. In the tutorial it is mentioned that, the avi file should contain atleast one animation, but my file doesn't contain any such things. Iam unable to send my AVI FILE .So Iam giving the data regarding the avi file. frame width=720 pixels frame height=576 .... frame count=1438 frame rate=23.976 frames/sec video sample=24 bit video compression=cinepak codec Please, can anyone tell me, where should I modify in the code, so that I should be able to make it. Thanks in advance. Tejaswini.
Advertisement

I haven't got any response till now.
Please anyone who can guide me, please send the reply as soon as possible.
Because it is urgent.

Thanks and regards,
Tejaswini.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement