🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

First release of my math library

Started by
0 comments, last by Pipo DeClown 16 years, 10 months ago
Hi all, A while back I asked what people would want in an OpenGL utility library and many of you asked for some kind of math lib... Well I've been working on one loosely based on the D3DX API for a while now and although it's definitely not complete or optimized or tested... I wondered if you guys would like to take a look and let me know if you think it would be useful. There is one download available which contains the current source code and a binary .a file for Linux. I'll try to get round to uploading a Windows .lib file either later today or tomorrow. The main site is on Google code here The API can be seen here And an FAQ can be found here As I said before this is LARGELY UNTESTED. I am going to start implementing unit tests over the next few days. Please leave any comments, suggestions or improvements either here or on the issue tracker. [Edited by - Kazade on July 30, 2007 11:03:22 AM]
Member of the NeHe team.
Advertisement
Good job man! Keep it up! This library is going to rock!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement