🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Welcome to the Hardware Forum

Started by
4 comments, last by gotmilk 15 years, 5 months ago
This forum is dedicated to hardware in all its glory! Everything from the latest and greatest in graphics to the best possible system builds you can imagine! Why, you can even speculate on the latest in hardware mergers! Such as ATI + AMD vs Intel + nVidia! A few ground rules though, while this forum has been spawned from the lounge, it is not the lounge. Try and keep your topics hardware related. Also note that this is not a tech support forum. While you can certainly ASK for technical support, any answers you may recieve are not backed by GameDev.Net, nor is GameDev.Net liable for any damages or injuries resulting from you following any technical advice you recieve on this forum. Also, just in case it comes up, please check if there's a fork stuck in your case. It might just be that which is causing your system to become unstable. Never can guess where them forks will show up. Finally, the rules... Well, I've already listed some rules (this is not the lounge, try and stay on the topic of hardware). This forum is going to be fairly lax though, not at all like the technical forums. You'll be able to post opinionated threads about hardware to your hearts content, provided you include reasonable backing data for making your case. The usual ATI vs nVidia without any supporting evidence will not be tollerated. The only thing that I will require is that you maintain a respectful tone in your posts, and that you not derail any threads too far from its original intent (spawn another thread instead, and perhaps post a link in the original with your deviation). Enjoy! [Edited by - Washu on January 5, 2007 8:18:25 PM]

In time the project grows, the ignorance of its devs it shows, with many a convoluted function, it plunges into deep compunction, the price of failure is high, Washu's mirth is nigh.

Advertisement
Strictly gaming related hardware, or consumer grade hardware as well? Say, digital SLR cameras?

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Quote: Original post by capn_midnight
Strictly gaming related hardware, or consumer grade hardware as well? Say, digital SLR cameras?

Quote: This forum is going to be fairly lax though

I bet that covers the question.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Ha, my fork incident is acquiring legendary status!
Wait until Boolean finds out. Sh*t's gonna hit the fan. lol.
....[size="1"]Brent Gunning
hello

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement