🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

OpenGL in Qt

Started by
1 comment, last by glHomeless 17 years, 10 months ago
Hi, I wanted to have just an OpenGL-Widget in my programme. Everything works fine. Just a little Problem: The light effects are not quite right. If I put exactly the same code in a MFC-Code, I get the right result. In addition, if I use blending, the whole object disappears. What did I wrong? Because when I use MFC everything is fine. I think the problem lies on Qt. If that is the case, I would be happy if someone could help me.
Advertisement
I'm currently using QGLWidgets a bit my self. I haven't had any major issues with them so far, though I'm not doing anything too complex. It is really just a wrapper around OpenGL to do all your window initialisation etc though, so there shouldn't be any problems with it. Maybe you can post some of the code?

Maybe QT initialises some OpenGL things to values that are not the same as when you plug it into other projects.
Thanks. I will post my source code as soon I get my computer back.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement