🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

help: 3 problem

Started by
-1 comments, last by jimmythepage 17 years, 10 months ago
Hi.. I'ts my first message in this splendid forum... I have 3 little problem with my program in ogl,i hope u can help me: 1)using the list according to font tutorial i try to write some strings but the char doesn't change color even with glColor3f(0, 0, 1);: sample glColor3f(0, 0, 1); glDrawText(0, 25, "provaprovaprova"); edt:solved tnx another post!!! 2)when i trying to view a bmp on ortho mode(with behind the perspective mode),the bmp are very dark,not the same of the original...(ps what is the tag for display image in this forum??).. edt:solved too... 3)when i trying to disable screensaver with if(g_bFullScreen) { case WM_SYSCOMMAND: switch (wParam){ case SC_SCREENSAVE: case SC_MONITORPOWER: return 0; } break; } the other calling in winproc doesn't work (for example i cannot resize or close the window)... that's all folks... sorry for my bad english.. tnx a lot... [Edited by - jimmythepage on August 17, 2006 5:00:17 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement