🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

URL change

Started by
1 comment, last by TerraX 17 years, 11 months ago
OK, this is kinda weird, but... I sent an e-mail about 2 weeks ago to this site's current admin, stating that my URL has changed, yet I've yet to see my site's link change, or receive any reply, so I dunno, I thought I'd try and post here instead of sending another e-mail, hoping that my request for a link update would be noticed, just incase, for some reason, the e-mail was "lost" somewhere on the way. (To be honest, when I sent the e-mail, I'd used "my own" setup server and I didn't really know what I was doing, so it probably wasn't sent, who knows (I never knew e-mail server setup was sooo complicated! (I was using Linux)) So, OK... www.davesprogramming.com is no more! .. Please update the link (Which is named dave's programming, yet points to binarystudio.co.uk) to binarystudio.serveftp.net, thanks! If you need some kind of verification that I was the owner of dave's programming or binarystudio.co.uk, then I have no idea how to prove it, as the server which was hosting my site has now ceased to work (It hadn't 2 weeks ago!) So please, update the link :) Pretty please!
Advertisement
We will, However as you may know we are updating the entire site and among other things on the list is to make sure that the links are up to date, it might be changed before that, but it is not a priority task.
Not a priority task!? It is to me!! :)
OK cool, glad to see it's been noticed. Thanks for your time sir.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement