🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Visual Studio .Net 2003 wizard error removed ...where should i post the new wizard?

Started by
1 comment, last by mobeen 17 years, 11 months ago
Hello all, I tried to run the Visual Studio .Net 2003 wizard on my installation but it failed. I managed to remove the bug and now its working ok. I want to share the corrected wizard with others so they may be able to use it. The problem is where should i post the wizard? There is no contact info on the nehe page. Or should i post it on my site? Do reply, Thanks Mobeen
Proud to be a PAKISTANI.
Advertisement
Hey,

As you may already know, Nehe has been taken over by gamedev.net, specifically a crack coding unit that was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. We promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Gamedev underground. Today, still wanted by the government, we survive as soldiers of fortune... erm... programming new tutorials. [wink]

Anyway, because all our time is currently devoted to getting the new tutorials ready for launch (and staying undercover) it might be better if you upload it to your site for now, and link to it in this post. I'll download it and put it on the list of things we need to do to the site.

Luke.
Member of the NeHe team.
Here you go
Download
Proud to be a PAKISTANI.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement