🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

NeHe's email?

Started by
4 comments, last by klonman 17 years, 11 months ago
i want to contact with NeHe,who knows his email?
Advertisement
Do you want to contact him in relation to the site? If you do Jeff Molofee (NeHe) no longer owns or runs the site, instead a team of developers (myself included) have taken over the running of the site. If you wish to contact me then feel free using the PM system and i'll pass messages on to the rest of the team (who are probably watching this thread anyway so you can post here too).

If you want to contact Nehe personally for other reasons, then sorry I dont know his email.
Member of the NeHe team.
thank you.i've downloaded one of his project named "walker" on his site.
i just want to get the source code of that project.who can help me?
I am not entirely sure if that source code is available for download, I am guessing it is not seeing as its not provided. It is probably part of Jeff's personal code collection. [smile]
I'd just like to thank NeHe (Jeff Molofee) for starting that site. It helped me so much during the last 2 years. I never made any game, then all of a sudden I felt for making one. I started with 2D, and when I was done, I had all the plans for a 3D FPS but all I knew about 3D was some DirectX and OpenGL basics. Thanks to NeHe Productions, my game is going great and development of the game engine is almost complete.

I'd love to send you some code about multithreading and other methods to manage the updating/rendering (input/output), but I have no clue where to send them and they aren't the best, but still useful for some people. Also, I know some easy ways to create 3D games using 2D engine I could put in a tutorial. Wolfenstein 3D was made using the same technique: a 2D world with 3D graphics. All you need to care about are 2D collisions, not the complex 3D ones.

Anyways, thanks to everyone participating in NeHe Productions.

-- Wolf -- Unwanted_Wan At Hotmail Dot You Know What --
Quote: Original post by Anonymous Poster
I'd just like to thank NeHe (Jeff Molofee) for starting that site. It helped me so much during the last 2 years. I never made any game, then all of a sudden I felt for making one. I started with 2D, and when I was done, I had all the plans for a 3D FPS but all I knew about 3D was some DirectX and OpenGL basics. Thanks to NeHe Productions, my game is going great and development of the game engine is almost complete.

I'd love to send you some code about multithreading and other methods to manage the updating/rendering (input/output), but I have no clue where to send them and they aren't the best, but still useful for some people. Also, I know some easy ways to create 3D games using 2D engine I could put in a tutorial. Wolfenstein 3D was made using the same technique: a 2D world with 3D graphics. All you need to care about are 2D collisions, not the complex 3D ones.

Anyways, thanks to everyone participating in NeHe Productions.

-- Wolf -- Unwanted_Wan At Hotmail Dot You Know What --

thank you very much.
my email is:
klonman@163.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement